04 June, 2018

Veteran Spotlight Series

VETERAN SPOTLIGHT SERIES


Frederick Elks Lodge 684
11 November 2011
My personal collection
Years ago I started cataloging the various war memorials in the area as the result of a blogger' call to submit entries of war memorials and their transcriptions. From there, I became particularly fascinated with World War 1 again.

Over the years, I started  gathering various information on the people listed on those monuments. I am going to start to spotlight the veterans that I have found in my journeys. For some I have lots of information, for others not so much.

But I feel ALL should have their day in the spotlight and be remembered.

So I hope you all join me in getting to know more about the men and women who served, whether stateside or overseas, during the War to End All Wars. If you have any information about these folks, please feel free to contact me.

Let the journey begin..............

No comments:

Post a Comment